Litmus has a state-of –art manufacturing facilities to manufacture the given molecule in a reproducible and safe manner. In our facility we manufacture our own products, carry out the job work activities and help in custom synthesis. The manufacturing facility is situated in a well organized industrial area situated at MIDC Lote Parshuram, Maharashtra, INDIA. The unit is well connected by road & rail and the location of the facility offers several advantages that facilitate our production and supply.
The manufacturing facility consists of the following process equipment:
- Stainless Steel reactors of various sizes ranging from 1000-L capacity to 4000-L capacity.
- Glass Lined Reactors ranging from 500-L capacity to 4000-L capacity.
- Fractional distillation set-up with Sulzer’s distillation packing. The set-ups are having batch distillation still & falling film re-boiler system.
- Distillation under atmospheric pressure and under vacuum is available.
- Centrifuges, Tray dryer & Fluid Bed dryer with Stainless Steel contact parts.
The manufacturing facility is supported by:
- Utilities such as Thermic Fluid Heaters, steam boilers, chilled water unit, chilled brine unit, air compressor, ultra-high vacuum pumps, vacuum ejectors, cooling tower etc.
- Back up powered by diesel generator so that the manufacturing activity for key reactions is supported for 24 h by generator back-up.
- Disposal of effluent is well connected to common effluent treatment facility run by MIDC. After secondary treatment any waste if generated is treated in CETP.
- Analytical area is equipped with Gas Chromatogram (GC), HPLC, Karl Fischer etc.